Friday, January 28, 2011

Hey guys, its been a while, I've been busy working on my shop, making new itemns, playing with Blake and being addicted to The Sims 3.  I go through phases of wanting to play the sims, and its so addicting!  But I love that game!  And atelast igt hasnt taken up all my time, like it use to in the past.



I have been trying to list all my unused supplies.  I want to get rid of like everything and start new.  It's going to suck in a way becasue of all the money spend on supplies, but it needs to be done.

I also added new bracelets, and even a choker.  I've been working pretty hard on my etsy shop latley, and I think this has been my biggest sales month yet!  Crazy!

Anyway, has anyone used the couplon codes yet?  I made one for my blog readers, active today until Next Friday (Feb 4).  So help me end off the month well and start next month with a few sales!

Code:  BLOGREADER1  15% off any order

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: