Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WHAT WEATHER!

So, I hope its nice and warm where all you guys are.  Or warmer than here.  I live in Missouri, and we are having crazy weather over here.  Actually, its not as bad as I expected, but they were talknig about power outages and stuff over here.  Luckly it hasnt happened in my area yet.  Like I said, it doesnt look too bad here, but I live right outside of ST.Louis and its suposed to be worse there.  I dont know.

Anyway, I hiope everyone is doing wonderful.  I am working on a new embroidery line of bracelets.  Yay me.  Hope to have them posted soon.

I've been getting back into music latley, and have been buying cds and stuff.  Shocking for me considering after highschool, I pretty much stopped listening to music except for a few bands.  I just bough Songs For Dustmites by Steve Burnes (yes the blues clues guy, I love him), Enema Of The State- Blink 182, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket- Blink 182 and Insominaic- Greenday.  Anyone want to suggest any good music to me to take a listen to?

1 comment:

  1. i actually love the TOYPAJ cd. was also a big unwritten law fan then so you might like them.

    cold front where i live! not liking it at all. :)

    Oh to Be a Muse

    ReplyDelete