Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm not quite sure why, but Blogspot was invalid to my computer all day yesterday.  Anyone else have that problem or was it just me?

Anyway, I posted about 5 new Patchwork hemp bracelets on etsy.  People keep looking at them and hearting them!  And I havent made any in a week or so, and have enough scraps to make about 7 or 8 of them.

But I will hold off and probably be working on my embroidery bracelets for the next week or so.  I have been dealing with hemp so much, I need a change.  Which is okay, right?

And on another note, I have been trying to find good, nice fitting clothes.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to shop?  All my old clothes are getting so old theyre falling apart, and I feel myself changing a little and want to look more...girly, in a way.  Not extremly girly but enough to fill this need of wanting to look nicer, while still having an edge.  Mostly, I need pants/Jeans.  I have a pair of girls pants from Old Navy, and I love them.  Unfortunally, the Old Navy up the street closed down.  So I have Gordmans I can walk to.

I hope everyones had a good week so far!

Me

1 comment:

  1. first, happy belated birthday lacy!

    second, blogspot is giving me issues with my followers not showing up--argh!

    third, i don't really know where you like to shop but some ideas: asos.com, h&m, urban outfitters, mango, zara (these are pretty girly, i know).

    ReplyDelete