Monday, August 30, 2010

One day at a time

Well, I didn't reach my $60 mark for this month.  I pretty much reached $15.  Awesome.  So my next goal was $150, and I would need to make about $5 a day in September.  This is going to be hard.

I need to find new places to promote.  I bought artfire pro, so hopefully that will start to help soon.  I'm only testing it out for a month.  And my best friend has been helping me sell my bracelets.  Shes still in highschool, and the highschoolers are interested in my dollar bracelets.  Maybe I should just keep my sale section and make a dollar section.  One dollar goes a long way.

So heres to hoping that I can reach $160.  I would LOVE to make up my debt by the end of the year, and next year start adding more things.

I do however have a cute new bracelet coming out soon.  Hopefully that will sell.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, work that high school (bracelet) popularity! Perhaps add a $5 section.

    ReplyDelete