Thursday, August 5, 2010

I've been think about something other than you...

So, tonight I get to see my favorite band!  HANSON!  I'm so excited.  I mean, I just say them in April and May, but I can never get enough Hanson concerts.  They are amazing.  And this will be my 21st Hanson concert <3

I have been making bracelets liek crazy and working on a couple of necklaces.  I have to go visit my grandpa tomorrow becasue he wont be around much longer then work all weekend.  So probably Monday or Tuesday I will be posting new stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 21st Hanson concert, that's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a child of the 60s, so I'm afraid I don't know the Hansens, but you are certainly a devoted fan. Like your blog, am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I'm following. Here's mine if you are interested. :)

    http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete