Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Dress

So, I dont know if you guys really know this, but as much as I love to watch the style network and am interested in fashion, I do not dress the part.  I wear boys clothes and old skool Hot Topic clothes.  Like old Tripp pants and Kikwear, MacGirl, MacGear and KikGirl.  Mostly, I LOVE JNCO.  I miss JNCO, but I'm always buying JNCO on ebay.

And I dont wear makeup.

Well, I'm going to a wedding next month, and I didn't have a dress.  Well, I have a TRIPP NYC Dress, and a sun dress thats black and white, but not wedding type dresses and I never wear them.  So I bought a really pretty dress.  Or in my opinion, a really pretty dress.

Yes, Lacy now owns a dress.  My family is going to flip.

Its Bohemian, and I always said, if I were to dress normal, or like a girl, I would have a Bohemian type style.

I bought it on ETSY today, but I've had my eye on it for a while.  Its somewhere in Thiland, so hopefully it gets here in time for Sept 24th!!

Here it is:


http://www.etsy.com/transaction/33355717

3 comments:

  1. i think this is a super pretty dress lacy! and it matches your bohemian style well--just like your great jewelry.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! lovely! I think it's got a great feel- can work super well for both summer & fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sort of see the connection between some of the Hot Topic stuff and this dress. Nice work finding the balance between your personal preferred style, and appropriate wedding attire!

    ReplyDelete