Friday, July 30, 2010

Woooo!

I now have a total of 20 followers!  Welcome everyone who has started to follow me recently!

Well today I havent made anything new.  I dont think I'll make much new stuff on days that I work my real job.  My job at Hardees is fun, yet stressful.  I swear, if your not going to listen to your manager and back talk them, what the point of coming into work?  Why work there?  I dont know.  But when I told this girl to do stuff, she just kept telling me no.  Yes, she is older than me.  Yes, she use to be a shift leader also, but shes not anymore and I am her manager.  LISTEN TO ME!  And dont boss me around, I know what I am doing.

I have made like 5 new bracelets, but I dont think I will list them until sometime next month.  They are like fall themed, so I will list them right before fall starts.  I have finally made 2 sales, well, one hasnt paid yet.  So hopefully they pay soon.  I have also made a trade.  I am sending her dragon charms in return for wood beads.

My back hurts, so bad.  I have been so sore latley.  I dont know why.  Well, I kind of have an idea, but I don't know.

All I know is I need to clear out my room.  Get rid of a lot of stuff, make some money, not aquire more stuff, and move into my own place.  Where I can have my own room, and blake can have his own room, and be away from these crazy people who are suposed to be my parents.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!  I dont know how much I will be posting throughout it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a day job too so I know how hard it is to make stuff when on days you work. I am limited to weekends and even that is hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete