Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My first attempt at the blogging world.

Well hello everyone. This is my first blog, I'm not exactly sure what to do with it yet. I've had live journal and xango before, but never used them for anything other than personal use. And here, I want to try to sell my hand made stuff.
So to introduce myself, my name is Lacy, I'm a single mother to an amazing son, and a manager at a fast food resturante. I havent been to college yet, mostly becasue I didnt know what I wanted to do. All my life I wanted to be a writer. I still do. I have written a few books and many poems and stories. But it just didnt seem right to go to school for that.
Latley I've had an interest in making bracelets. I love it. I found etsy and I'm hooked. So I think I want to try to make and sell bracelets for a living. Dont laugh yet. Through making bracelets, I have decided I want to go to school for business and try to work for myself. If I cant do that, well with a business degree I can pretty much do anything, right?
I've been using twitter and facebook to try and promote my etsy shop. Not one sale yet! Hopefully I will get the sales soon.
I occasionally want to feature a blog. Maybe once a month? I'll just have to see how it goes.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment