Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesdays Spotlight

I know, I have fialed horribly at keeping this thing updated.  But now I have two people to feature, one this week and one next week, hopefully this will keep me on track for a minute.

This weeks feature: Beanstergoods.
My name is Tina.
My business started about 5 years ago selling old college books. That turned into selling used books on Amazon. I now have shops on Amazon, Artfire, Ebay, and Etsy! I sell vintage goods, jewelry supplies, and handmade hemp jewelry.
I got my shop name from my childhood nichname Beanster. My father used to sing the song "Tina Beana Bo Beana Bannana Fanna Fo Fina" So I was Tina Beana also known as The Beanster.
I get inspiration from the past. I love vintage items. I love the 1960's and 70's fashion and music.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment