Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Want to be featured in my blog?

Once again, no blog feature this week becasue I havent been contacted.  But I will try to find someone.

I know, I slacked and didnt post the thursday treasury I made, didnt post a Friday, Monday or Tuesday post.  Well, my first day of classes was yesterday and its going to be awesome.  I'm good at English so my goal was an A, but my professor looks about my age (23, he can't be older than 30)  and he looks like he has an awesome personality, so I'm thinking this is going to be an easy A.  Then my Speach professor is really nice and I lucked out BIG time.  I hate giving speaches and everyone I know says that Speach class is horrible but my longest speach I have to give is 4 to 7 minutes, and we have little excersizes in between.  We only give 3 speaches.  I got a really easy class compared to most people, and theres only 20 people in my class.  So my NEW goal is an A (my old goal was a C, becasue I'm so terrified of public speaking)  Her goal is more getting over the fear than to just give speaches, which is a better for me.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment