Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wendsdays blog feature: contempojewels

Todays blog feature is ContempoJewels!  Go check out her beautiful shop, and if you'd like to be next weeks blog feature, send me a message!

What inspired you to start your shop?
Well, I had been making jewelry for a while before I found etsy. I thought etsy was an interesting new outlet to try out.


How long have you been creating/selling?
I started making jewelry in 1999 and started selling a few months after that - you have to be able to pay for your habit.

What piece(s) are you most proud of?
I think I am proud of all of my work - on a daily basis I try to grow and perfect my designs.

If you could go anywhere for a week to sell your items, where would it be and why?
I would love to put my stuff in front of Sundance - they have some really amazing artists.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment