Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Etsy shop feature

Wednesdays Etsy shop feature is: Experience

1) I was inspired to start Experience Designs in the summer of 2008. It was then that I discovered Etsy, and I knew that I wanted to be a part of it. I had always enjoyed making jewelry, and when I saw the amazing resin works that various shops had, I started research immediately. Pretty soon I had watched all the Youtube videos I could find regarding resin work and the next time I went out to Micheal's and bought my first molds and other resin supplies. From there it was a whirlwind of experimentation and imagination to get where I am today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2) I want to go everywhere in the world! However, if I have to limit myself to one place I would have to sell somewhere in Europe. I've always been interested in traveling there, and there is so much to do and see regarding the art world.



3) I'm currently most proud of a resin necklace I made using white resin and little, pink candy spheres. Here is the link: www.etsy.com/listing/74057147/elegant-kawaii-pink-dots-candy-sprinkles



4) I am a student at the University of Georgia and I'm majoring in studio art with an emphasis in jewelry and metalworking. I have a feeling I'll never be done with resin, but pretty soon, my shop will be full of brand new designs made with metal! This is a really exciting time for Experience Designs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment