Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time to catch up

Well, today was a busy day.  I woke up sick, really sick.  Probably from the stress I've been feeling the past few days.  I havent been sleeping well, mostly I havent been sleeping at all.  I got in a few hours all together last night, I kept dozing off, so I guess they were naps.  This morning I had a horrible headache and was really sick to my stomach.  But I guess I'm feeling a little better, and hoping to sleep tonight.

I had a productive day today though.  I made about 5 orders, one of which was a custom order with 4 items!  I made all except one order, and thats becasue it was an ebay order, the person ordered 3 bracelets and only paid for one, but I recieved payment today and am going to make it in a little bit.  I also made a diffrent ebay like a week or 2 ago, and listed clothes on there.  So I got some of that done, although I think I'm going to talk to my neighbor and see when she wants to have a yard sale, and talk to my boyfriends mom and see when she wants to have one.  We figure if all 3 of us have one together, it might be better since were all 3 neighbors.

I made myself a bracelet, I love it.  I think I'll list it on etsy to sell copies of it.  I used some of my aluminum jump rings, some small jump rings and one of my cool industial chic spacer bead things.  Also, it would make a really cool necklace if I were to get chain to add to it!


Its storming like crazy over here.  Hail and everything!  I'm going to catch up on reading some of my fav blogs, discover a new blog or 2, and maybe make a treasury.

No comments:

Post a Comment