Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back in business...

So, I got a few orders all at once, and ran out of a couple of colors of hemp cord I needed.  Well, I got my hemp cord in the mail today, so hopefully I'll be making a trip to the post office tonight.

And this time, I don't know why I didn't think of it before, I looked at the brands of hemp cord I use.  I never really paid any attention before.  But I am going to start learning about all my materials I use, it might actually be useful, and help me make my products even better!

2 comments:

  1. looking at the hemp brands should definitely help. so happy you're getting a surge in sales. are many people buying the Easter bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one person has ordered the set. But a couple of people have ordered the pastel blue bracelet.

    ReplyDelete