Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My work space

So I thought I would show you guys my work space, and ask if anyone has any suggestions.  I use a dresser to store my supplies, and the desk in my livingroom to make things.  I would like to be more organized, or have a whole new work space.  But I am planning on moving this summer, so hopefully I'll be able to create an awesome work space for myself.  But right now, I'm working with what I've got.

That green/white thing in the back is also filled with hemp.
 That clear case has all my beads and charms in it.
 My folder that I keep trace of all my sales and purchases in.

 The second to bottom park of my book case keeps all my packaging supplies.

And my desk.  I use my laptop to start my picture editing process.  Then I finish editing on the home computer/list everything.


Not every exciting, I know.  But there you have it, the workstation of Peppy and Belles jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on getting more organized, especially with the bookkeeping/paperwork side of things. I like your idea of devoting a dresser or something to my supplies, right now they're just in plastic cases. A whole crafting corner is a dream - hope you get one when you move!:)

    -Ana
    http://www.hungrycook.com

    ReplyDelete