Monday, October 18, 2010

Whats new?

Hey guys, whats new?  I havent been making too much over here latley, mostly becasue the lack of sales.  Maybe if I make something new, sales might go up, but I havent been feeling up to it.  Not sure why.

But I am not giving up, just taking a break on making things for a while.  I think I'm going to spend the rest of the month promoting what I do have already.  Sunds good to me, right?

Oh, and I didn't get a chance to go to the post office on Friday, so I sent the give away packages out today.  So be expecting them in the mail :)

Since I have nothing new to share, I thought I would post what I have been hearting latley:

Etsy
xPeppyandBellex

1 comment:

  1. I think that sales are down for everybody right now. Hopefully it will get better with the holidays coming! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete