Thursday, October 21, 2010

End of October

I found a whole bunch of unfinished bracelets I've been working on for a month or so, they only needed to add beads tothe end to finish.  So I Had to buy beads, even though I didnt want to buy anything else for the rest of the month.  Now, I have 16 bracelets that I need to photograpy and list on etsy!

I can't believe we are almost done with October.  This month was the fastest yet.  So crazy!  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  I am!  As what, I don't know, but I AM!  I always do.  I'm a big kid at heart.  Halloween is my favorite day.  At first, I was going to be Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas and make Blake Jack...but I couldnt find any Jack Costumes in Blakes size, so next year, maybe?  Hopefully!  So he will probably be a dragon.  I need to get on the whole shopping for a costume thing.  I looked at Walmart yesterday, and they didn't have anything good.  So I need to find him a dragon costume.  And me, I will probably be a fairy or pixie again, although I should probably find something diffrent since I've been a fairy since I was like 18.

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment