Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sundays...

At Hardees, Sundays are the middle of my work week, although, I only work three days, but that doesnt matter.  sundays, however, are my favorite work day, for a many reasons.  One, I get to go into work an hour later to open up the store.  This gives me an extra ghour of sleep, although waking up at 4 am is almost as bad as waking up at 3 am.  Two, I love my customers, and I always get to take my lunch break with two of my favorite customers :)  Al comes in everyday, and he is a quiet guy, but Maggie only comes in twice a week, and Sunday is one of them.  I've known them both for the past 6 years I've worked at Hardees, and they both came with me to the store I am at now, from the old store that I use to work at.  Finally, the third reason I love Sundays is...ONE MORE DAY OF WAKING UP WAY BEFORE THE SUN COMES UP.  Not that I get to sleep in late durring the week (I get up at 7 a.m. to get the kids ready), but atleast the sun is up before I am!

Hope everyone is doing well :)  My shop has been booming latley, almost as if I hadn't gone away for 4 monthes, but I've been doing a good job at balancing my work, job, etsy store abd having time for my kids, boyfriend and pets.

Have a wonderful week guys!

Lacy

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete