Sunday, February 26, 2012

A week

My shop has been reopen for a week, and I am still working on it A LOT.  But I have had a few sales, which I am excited about.  I can't wait to be as successful as I was before I closed.

It's almost time for midterms again at school, which isn't as exciting, but I can't wait for this semester to be over.  Even though its only my second semester, it is extremely hard, and I find myself wondering what I got myself into.  But I passed a test that the professor said we would all fail, so it gives me hope that I might make it through alright.  Just need to work a little harder than I did last semester.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Lacy

1 comment:

  1. congrats on passing your test, and i hope your shop can become even more successful than it once was.

    thanks for the bday wishes!

    ReplyDelete