Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RIP Peppy

So my sweet little Peppy died Sunday night.  I miss him so much!  But he was a feeder mouse and wasnt even suposed to live past the pet store.  I'm not going to lie, he was a mouse but the past few days have been hard on me.  Domino, the girl mouse I had in there with him, burried him, along with his toys and hid on the other side of the cage.  Thats what gave me the clue he was dead.  So I got her out, got all the other bedding out of the cage, and saw his tail.  Touched it, nothing.  So I didnt really uncover him, I couldnt bear it.  Also, I made enough movement that if he was alive, he would of moved.  So I dumped him into a box coffin I made him, and I'm going to burry him next to Belle in my back yard.

So, I'll miss you my little Pep.  You were the sweetest little mouse ever.  I'm gonig to miss holding you and petting you, and when I pet your stomach it looked like you were laughing.  I'll be keeping that memory with me. 

Other than Peppy leaving this world, I have been making lots of bracelets.  I just need to get some beads to end them off with, then I'll be listing a bunch of new patchwork bracelets.

Have a good day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment