Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling Lazy

I feel like I've been getting lazier and lazier latley.  I don't know why.  Maybe its the rainy weather around here.  Although I have been going through stuff and packing, hoping to get to a resale shop soon so I can get rid of some stuff.  Need to make some extra money, as I plan on moving soon.

I made 3 embroidery bracelets today... light pink, purple and white.  I was going to list them, but I'm starting to think I'm going to make all my bracelets before I start to officially put my line of bracelets on etsy.  Although, I do have a few colors of them up at the moment here.

And even though I havent been listing much, I have been working on improving the look of my shop.  I have paint shop pro on my computer, so the pictures with the white backrounds I have been editing to actually make it a white backround, instead of shadows all around them.  They have been turning out really well and my bracelets have the appearance of popping off the page.

As always, I am open to suggestions.  Let me know if theres anything you'd like to see in my shop.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment