Friday, December 31, 2010

Change

So I have been doing a lot of thing about stuff, I havent been writting much latley.  In highschool, and beyond writting was my therapy.  But the past 2 years, I have been slacymous kin.  I even started an LiveJournal with annymous writting to get my feelings out there, didnt work.  My personal LJ I just updated yesterday, but before that I hadnt writtin since April.  I have a notebook diary I started 2 years ago, I've filled up about 30 pages in two years.  So I need a change.

I know I write some personal stuff in here.  And I might continue that, but I started a new blog.  I'm going to try to update it daily, with anything.  It doesnt matter, I just need to do it like a habbit, for atleast a year.  I need to feel like me again.  Its located at http://www.xcreepiegirlx.blogspot.com/  so hopefully you will want to follow me and read some randomness.

Which leaves me with this blog.  I know I havent updated in a while, I had a boyfriend and spent a lot of time with him.  Well we pretty much broke up Sunday.  Its been kind of hard on me becasue I really care about him, but were going to stay friends.  So I will be on here and ETSY a lot more again.  I hope to make this blog a little more ETSY oriented than it has been.

I really love you guys.  Hopefully you all have a good New Years Eve/ New Years.  I will probably be on here, working on this, my other Blog, and etsy.  I hope to get a hair cut today, and dye my hair a new look for a new year.

See you next year!

Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment