Monday, July 25, 2011

A new beginning

I know I keep saying I'm going to get around to updating more, and I have failed in the past.  But this time I am staying on track!  I got myself a notebook, and am going to plan out a weeks worth of blogs on the weekend so that it's easier for me to update.  I figure this will keep me on track, so Monday through Friday you guys will get a blog post.

Mondays are going to be fairly simple.  Just a weekend update and blurb.
Tuesday: Favorite item/items I found over the weekend.
Wednesday: Spotlight.  I'll be featuring a diffrent Etsy shop each week!  If you'd like to be featured, send me a convo at www.xpeppyandbellex.etsy.com or email me at xpeppyandbellex@gmail.com
Thursday;  Will be making a new treasury each week and posting on here.
Friday:  Just whatever I want to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment